VPAC Clinical introduces a new digital assessment tool for mental health diagnosis for any clinician.
VPAC Clinical is a comprehensive, digital assessment tool for clinicians to use in evaluating a patient’s mental health status. This fully billable digital assessment tool can be added to your patient care as an ancillary service.
Birthed out of the growing need to increase care through ancillary care services, VPAC Clinical provides your patients with an added assessment identifying mental issues that can co-exist with physical issues. When such issues exist, they can mask their appearance behind physical conditions, ultimately causing ineffective treatment options.
Using VPAC Clinical gives you the advantage of a diagnostic tool that sees beyond the physical conditions of a patient and extends your clinical treatment options."
VPAC Impacts Your Office!
Physician Offices That Could Benefit
VPAC Clinical is most effective with identifying co-exisiting conditions that can easily be hidden from usual office visits. With the assessment, clinicians can tailor to specific groups to start with and move to all patients.
- Family Practice - Family Issues
- Internal Medicine - Personal Issues
- Cardiologists – Post Surgery Heart Bypass Patients
- Neurologists – Pain Management
- Orthopedic – Worker’s Compensation
- Obstetrics – Post-Partum Depression
- Pediatricians – High Risk Adolescents
- Oncologists – Cancer Diagnosis
Start Today With VPAC Clinical
Diagnostic Help With ...
Each clinician will find the VPAC Clinical Assessment Tool to be an exceptional diagnostic and treatment instrument. Within clinician practices, the Assessment Tool provides the solution for dealing with the below problems as well as an extensive list of different diagnoses.
- ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- PTSD – Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Traumatic Brain Injury