How It Works
Start Today With VPAC Clinical
Implementing VPAC Clinical ...
By adding ancillary services, a physician is able to increase revenue for the practice, provide more comprehensive services, and better diagnose and treat patients.
- Sign up for the monthly usage for your clinical office.
- VPAC Clinical will provide a login for your patients to enter into their smartphone or you can provide an iPad or computer.
- Patient is given the information upon arrival to login.
- Patient logs into VPAC Clinical completing the assessment.
- Results are transmitted via secure link to your preferred system for clinician review.
- Clinical reviews the assessment with patient incorporating the diagnostic information into the overall visit.
Billing for the service can take place in two different ways:
- Either through making a routine visit more in-depth or through the specific codes 96100, 96101, 96103, G0442 or G0444.
- Billing can be reimbursable through most insurance providers.